If you enjoy cooking with vegetables, you've got to try a nakiri. A nakiri is a Japanese vegetable knife and it makes short work of just about any type of vegetables. From shredding lettuce to preparing a whole fridge-full of veggies for a quick stir-fry, you'll enjoy the quick precision of the Wasabi Black Nakiri. The distinctive blunt tip of the nakiri makes it less intimidating and extra safe to use. The grazed finish on the Wasabi Black Nakiri's blade help food release from the blade more quickly and make chopping, slicing, and dicing even more of a pleasure.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.9 oz
- Country Of Origin: China
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this knife more than 2 years. It's sharp, it handles well and it's a great value for the price. It is my #1 go to knife when I'm in the kitchen.