Product DescriptionKershaw 6721Y Kai Shun Wasabi Yanagiba Knife
The yanagiba is the traditional, single-beveled, Japanese slicing knife. It really is the only way to create the thin, perfect slices of raw fish needed for sushi and sashimi. The key is the yanagiba’s long blade and razor-sharp edge. To slice with the Wasabi Black Yanagiba, start with the back of the knife blade and simply pull it through the fish, letting the weight of the blade itself do the work. The single-beveled blade will take a little getting used to, but once you do, you’ll be pleased with the beautiful, even slices you can make with your Wasabi Black Yanagiba.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Country Of Origin: China