East meets West in the Wasabi Black series from Kai. The look is traditional Japanese, but in addition to classic Japanese blade styles, Wasabi Black also features Western-style blades. The Wasabi Black Paring Knife is one example. This handy paring knife is perfect for all your peeling and coring tasks—and any time precision cuts are needed. It’s one of the most important pieces of kitchen cutlery and is sure to become a central piece in your Wasabi Black collection. With its clean, contemporary design and razor-like 16° cutting angle, you’ll like the looks and the performance of Wasabi Black.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Country Of Origin: China