Product DescriptionKershaw 6715U Kai Shun Wasabi Utility Knife, 6" Daido 1K6 SS Blade, Bamboo-Powdered Polypropylene Handle
For kitchen tasks that are too big for a paring knife and too small for a chef’s knife, reach for the Wasabi Black Utility Knife. You’ll like the clean and contemporary looks as well as the razor-like performance of this conveniently sized knife. The Wasabi Black Utility Knife is handy for larger peeling jobs or when precision trimming is required, such as when you're cutting broccoli florets for stir-fry or removing the tough stems from kale. Because the blade is smaller and lighter, it’s easy to work with it in tighter places where larger knives wouldn’t offer the right amount of precision and control.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 6 in. (15.0 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz
- Country Of Origin: China