Benchmade Bugout (535FE-05) 3.24" S30V Flat Dark Earth Drop Point Plain Blade, Crater Blue Grivory Handle
The Benchmade Bugout was designed with different factors in mind: it had to be lightweight, ergonomic, ambidextrous, and constructed from high-quality materials. We think the result speaks for itself – ever since its creation, the Bugout has become one of the most popular knives out there. Benchmade wanted to make a knife that everybody could appreciate.
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote finished drop point blade made of CPM-S30V.
- Dual black-finished titanium thumb studs with bronze pivot washers.
- Textured Crater Blue Grivory handle scales over steel liners.
- Safe, strong, and ambidextrous AXIS-Lock mechanism.
- Reversible Mini Deep-Carry pocket clip and oversized lanyard hole.
|Knife Type||Folding Knife|
|Overall Length (in)||7.46|
|Closed Length (in)||4.22|
|Blade Length (in)||3.24|
|Blade Thickness (in)||0.09|
|Handle Thickness (in)||0.42|
|Blade Hardness (HRC)||58-61|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Blade Finish||Flat Dark Earth|
|Handle Finish||Crater Blue|
|Clip Position||Tip Up | Left/ Right|