American Tomahawk Model 1, 14.12" Overall Length, OD Green Hickory Handle
The Model 1 has a forged 1060 head featuring a forward cutting edge, and an aggressive 3.25" long Spike ready for your biggest chores. The high mount allows you to choke up right behind the blade for finer work, food prep, etc. The forged head with a connected handle makes for a lightweight and traditional design that is easy to maintain.
The Model 1 is designed to be small and light enough to never be left at home, but big enough to serve as your lightweight axe/chopping/smashing tool. The Model 1 comes with a molded bottom-eject Kydex scabbard that includes Low-Ride MOC straps for belt carry.
- Drop-forged 1060 carbon steel head with black powdercoat finish
- Two Handle Choices: Dupont Supertough Nylon 66 (STN 66) anti-vibration handle with textured grip or classic Hickory
- The Bottom Eject scabbard is compatible with all of our MOC mounting solutions.
- Overall Length: 14.125 in
- Head Length: 8 in
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 3/8 in
- Weight: 20 ounces (without sheath)
- Blade Material: Drop forged 1060 (HRC 56-57)
- Finish:: OD Green Cerakote
- Handle Material:Hickory
- Sheath: Kydex scabbard with Low Ride MOC Straps
- Made In America