Benchmade Bailout Folding Knife (537GY-03)- 3.40" CPM-M4 Tungsten Gray Cerakote Tanto Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handle
The Benchmade Knives Bailout is incredibly strong while also being incredibly light. The Bailout is one of the greatest tactical folders on the market because to this virtually unachievable balance. Whether you are right- or left-handed, strong or weak, the bailout will deliver when needed. The knife can withstand any wear and damage you may give it thanks to the AXIS-Lock and a high-toughness carbon steel tanto blade. Additionally, it nearly disappears into the pocket as the work is through.
- Tungsten Gray Cerakote finished tanto blade made of CPM-M4 steel.
- Dual thumb stud openers with bronze washer pivot.
- Black billet aluminum handle with a carbide glass breaker.
- Ambidextrous AXIS-Lock mechanism.
- Reversible Mini Deep Carry pocket clip.
-Launches October '23
|Overall Length (in)
|Closed Length (in)
|Blade Length (in)
|Blade Thickness (in)
|Blade Hardness (HRC)
|Tungsten Gray Cerakote
|6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
|Tip-Up | Right, Left