Product DescriptionBuck 853BRS Small Selkirk, Black/Brown Micarta Handle
Looking for a lightweight fixed blade? The Selkirk is a great survival tool for outdoor situations. Great for general use, the Small Selkirk makes a handy companion to our larger Selkirk for a quick access trail knife. Named after the rugged Selkirk Mountain range beginning in the Northern Panhandle of Idaho, the 853 Selkirk features a stylish brown/black CNC contoured Micarta handle, 420HC steel blade and injection molded polypropylene sheath for easy horizontal or vertical carry.
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Length: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181.44 g)
- Handle: Brown and Black CNC contoured MIcarta
- Carry System: Injection molded polypropylene sheath
- Origin: Made in China