Specifically built for anything that needs to be cut.
These compact fixed blade neck knives with tough handles come in a variety of different blade styles. In the woods or around the house they feel equally at home. They’re designed by Alan Folts of Melbourne, FL. A designer and dedicated custom knife instructor with over 20 years' experience, he cares deeply about helping folks learn about knives as tools, and passing along the skills of custom knife making to others.
- Black Stonewashed Finish
- Compact Utility Neck Knife
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length 2.16" (54.86 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 5Cr15Mov, 55-57 HRC
- Blade Finish Stonewash
- Blade Thickness 0.105" (2.67 mm)
- Weight 1.7 oz
- Handle G10
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Lanyard Black Cord; quick release
- Sheath Material Nylon with glass fiber
- Overall Length 5.221" (132.61 mm)