You won’t need to call out in the jungle. But the brush will cry mercy.
With a generous sized blade, comfortable handle and reinforced nylon sheath, this is the survival parang to use when you are your own rescue party.
The Halfachance™ is a beefy fixed blade survival parang designed by award-winning custom knifemaker Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI to be tough, strong and work like an ox. A thick, carbon steel blade has a black powder coat that is durable in extreme environments. Built for hard use, it easily takes an edge in the field after you’ve finished cutting yourself out of the depths of the jungle.
- Black Corrosion Resistant Blade Finish
- Football Texture Handle Grip
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length 14" (355.6 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish Bead Blast w/Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness 0.1" (2.54 mm)
- Weight 6.1 oz
- Handle PP Core & TPR Overmold w/Textured Grip
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material Weaved Polyester
- Overall Length 19.5" (495.3 mm)