Product DescriptionESEE-6 Plain Edge, Rounded Pommel, Green Sheath w/ Clip Plate
The ESEE Model 6 was designed by Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin as their answer to the popular 6 to 7 inch blade range found on many military issue knives. The full flat grind and 3/16 thickness makes for an extremely efficient cutter in the wilderness or for utility chores. As with other ESEE knives, the Model 6 has been put to the test many times by military, law enforcement and adventurers all over the world, whether in the Randalls Adventure & Training jungle survival school, carried by special operations personnel in combat, or strapped to a hikers backpack. If youre an outdoorsman, soldier, or just simply like to collect quality, hard-use knives, then youll love the ergonomics, balance and cutting power of the ESEE-6. As with all ESEE Knives, the Model 6 is backed by the famous ESEE no questions asked lifetime warranty. If you break it, just send the broken knife back to ESEE for a replacement.Specifications
- Overall length: 11.75"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5.75"
- Blade length (end of handle to tip of blade): 6.5"
- Blade Width: 1.56"
- Weight (knife only): 11.8 ounces
- Drop point blade style, full flat grind
- Available in plain or partially serrated edge
- Maximum thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 57 Rc.
- Removable lined Micarta handle slabs
- Rounded Pommel w/ lanyard hole