Product DescriptionESEE Junglas 10-Inch Knife, Black Blade, Micarta Handles, Kydex Sheath & Cordua Backing
Pronounced Hoonglas, the JUNGLAS is named after the Jungla Special Operations Commandos in Colombia, South America. These operators needed a knife that would cut through coca plants as well as destroy mature marijuana plants and not break in the process, so Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin went to work on the project. During the development stage they spent time in South America working with anti-narcotics forces raiding jungle cocaine labs, coca plantations and coca paste wells. The JUNGLAS is best described as a cross between a hard-use fixed blade knife and the efficiency of a machete, and is now carried by anti-narcotics forces in all parts of the world, including the United States. As with all ESEE Knives, the JUNGLAS is backed by the famous ESEE no questions asked lifetime warranty. If you break it, just send the broken knife back to ESEE for a replacement.Specifications
- Overall length: 16.5 inches
- Overall Handle Length: 5.88 inches
- Overall Handle Thickness: .88 in.
- Blade Max Thickness: .188 in.
- Weight Without Sheath: 22.5 ounces
- High Sabre Blade Grind
- Hammer Pommel
- Canvas Micarta Handles (Removable)
- 1095 Steel Blade Black Powder Coated
- Made In The USA By ESEE Knives / Rowen Manufacturing
- Ambidextrous Kydex Sheath with Cordura MOLLE Back