ESEE Model 3, 3HM, Black Plain Edge, Modified Canvas Handles, Brown Leather Sheath
Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin of Randall's Adventure & Training (ESEE Knives) designed the Model 3 based on the input from soldiers and cops in the field.
After a few tweaks to the original concept, it didnt take long for the ESEE-3 to become the tactical fixed blade by which all others are judged.
Now available with a modified traditional canvas handle design with a smooth rounded pommel, and does not have the finger choil. The ESEE-3HM will come with a black leather sheath and belt loop. The ESEE-3 is Jeff Randalls personal favorite among all the ESEE designs. ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
And while its carried by special teams all over the world, The ESEE-3 also works well as a true utility knife for adventurers, hikers, backpackers or just working around the farm.
As with all ESEE fixed blades, the Model 3 is backed by ESEE's No-Questions-Asked warranty.
- Overall length: 8.13 inches
- Blade length: 3.63 inches
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38 inches
- Maximum thickness: .125 inches
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powdered Coated
- Blade Hardness: 55 - 57 RC
- Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.50 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (knife only)
- Weight: 9.3 ounces (knife and sheath)
- Modified Handle
- Country of Origin: USA