Product DescriptionGerber Paraframe I, Black, Part Serrated
There is a simplicity to this knife that relates as much to function as it does to form. Its a breeze to open. The clip point blade configuration is ideal for cutting in close quarters. Openness rules the day where the handle is concernedthere's more air than metalso its quite lightweight and quite easy to keep clean.Features
- Frame lock handle design
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
- Overall Length: 7.01 in.
- Blade Length: 3.01 in.
- Closed Length: 4.11 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening