Product DescriptionLansky Standard Diamond Sharpening System
The Ultimate in Sharpening Systems Technology
Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every timeSystems include:
- Coarse Diamond Hone, Medium Diamond Hone, Fine Diamond Hone
- Patented, precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use