SlipJoint knife, “no locks” mechanism, built from a single piece of material completely obtained by milling. SOLID LionSteel technology.
The blade is made out of M390 stainless steel, satin finished. The spring tip is reinforced with a treated stainless steel insert.
This knife features the patented lionSTEEL HWAIL system that allows you to “hide” the clip inside the handle, so it can be used at owner's discretion.
The presence of the IKBS system allows a very smooth movement of the blade.
- Overall length: 180 mm. - 7.09 in.
- Blade length: 80 mm. - 3.15 in.
- Sharpening length: 75 mm. - 2.95 in.
- Closed length: 100 mm. - 3.94 in.
- Total thickness: 14 mm. - 0.55 in.
- Blade thickness: 3.3 mm. - 0.13 in.
- Total weight: 88 gr. - 3.10 oz.
- Blade steel: M390 sintered stainless steel
- Blade finish: Satin finished
- Locking system: Slipjoint
- Frame: Titanium 6AI4V
- Handle colour: Grey
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Origin: Italy