Product DescriptionSpyderco C81GPCMOBK2 Para-Military 2, Black PlainEdge
We kept the same high-performance CPM S30V full flat-ground blade but made its profile thinner; removing angles that could catch on a pocket or clothing during deployment. We also lengthened the blade's tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S30V steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
- Edge Type: Black PlainEdge
- Overall Length: 8.281 " (210 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.438 " (87 mm)
- Steel: CPM S30V
- Closed Length: 4.812 " (122 mm)E
- Edge Length: 3.078 " (78 mm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- Blade Thickness: .141 " (3.5 mm)
- Handle: G-10
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up/Down
- Lock Type: Compression
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Origin: USA
- 4-way clip : Tip up/down, left/right hand
- Nested Compression Lock
- G-10 Laminate Handle Scales
- Spine & choil Jimping
- Screw-together construction
- 14mm Spyderco Round Hole (for gloved hand)
- Modified clip-point flat-ground blade
- Closed Length: 413/16 in.
- Overall Length: 8 9/32 in.
- Blade Length: 3 7/16 in.
- Edge Length: 3 5/64 in.
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Weight: 3.75 oz.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pm2 is one of the best EDC knives out there this makes my second version , the first i sold and have regretted every second without it , this particular version with the black coating is absolutely amazing. This thing is built for whatever you throw at it . I will have a tough time deciding between the pm2 and the benchmade 940 to have with me on a daily basis but for now with the new knife smell it will be this for a while . The price is a bit high for most but if you have to save for a little bit to get the pm2 it is well worth the wait this screams quality with every piece of material used .