The UCO Candlelier Lantern takes the warmth, ease of use, safety, and convenience of the Original Candle Lantern and increases the brightness. Three UCO 9-hour candles make the Candlelier perfect for larger groups of campers and an excellent choice for home and emergency use. The Candlelier employs many of the same proven features as the Original Candle Lanternspring-loaded candle tubes, twist-lock base, aluminum body, and glass chimney. The Candlelier provides enough light for a family picnic and enough warmth to heat small amounts of water or foodjust place your cooking pot on the heat shield. In an enclosed area such as a tent, snow cave, or small room, the warmth the Candlelier can generate is remarkable. For family camping trips, canoe and kayak camping, home or cabin use, and lighting the way in a power outage, the Candlelier is unsurpassed in providing inexpensive and appealing light.Features
- The Candlelier: UCO's brightest idea yet.
- Lightweight, yet durable, aluminum construction
- Carrying handle and hanging bail
- Three spring-loaded candle tubes
- 9-hour candle is efficient and reliableburn 1, 2, or 3 candles at a time
- Candle viewing slot
- Twist-lock base
- Warms tent and removes condensation
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics
- Dimensions: 8 high x 4 diameter, 20cm high x 10cm diameter
- Weight (w/ 3 candle): 19.2 oz., 544g
- Candle: UCO 9-hour, Citronella, or Beeswax candles
- Using Candle Lanterns
- The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensationtry that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
- WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.