Product DescriptionWicked Edge WE100 Precision Sharpener, Basic
The Wicked Edge is a precision engineered, manual sharpening machine. It was designed with very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. While the results are excellent, it is easy to use and does not require special knowledge or skills to use. The Precision Sharpener - WE100 is the original sharpener from Wicked Edge, and the core of our sharpening innovation. It has recently undergone some major redesigns and as of January 2017 we are proud to say it is manufactured in the USA.
- Angle Control: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Base: Not included
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.6 LBS
- Dimensions: 8"w x 5.75"d x 4.75"h
- MADE IN USA
Granite, Quartz, or Paperstone Base Sold Separately.