Benchmade Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 6.75" Overall Length, 100604F
The Benchmade Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener is a compact knife and tool sharpener designed for use in the field. It gives you the ability to sharpen many other tools including scissors, fish hooks, broadheads and more. Built-in 20-degree angle guides ensure a consistent bevel angle across the entire edge of the blade. Five abrasive steps provide a complete sharpening solution. All elements are self-contained and require no assembly in the field.
- Coarse and fine ceramic rod.
- Coarse and fine diamond plates.
- Leather strop.
- 20° controlled angle guides for a consistent bevel angle.
- Fully sharpen knives in the field with five different grit stages.
- Dual ceramic rods fit most serration sizes.
- Quickly sharpen scissor blades and fish hooks using the ceramic rod.
- Portable size for easy carry and storage.
|Product Name||Guided Field Sharpener||Diamond Stone||4.0" x 1.0"|
|Model #||100604F||Weight||4.6 oz|
|Origin||Assembled in USA|