Product DescriptionCRKT 2725 Kangee™ T-Hawk, SK5 Carbon Steel, GFN Handle
The Only Thing Standing In Your Way Is…Well, Nothing, Actually.
With a penchant for manual utility and self-defense tasks, this tactical tomahawk dispatches obstacles quickly with a sharp SK5 carbon steel blade on one end and an aggressive spike on the other.
Designer Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN has been honing his tactical tomahawk designs for over 30 years earning him a dedicated and loyal fan base, particularly among special forces troops. Now, he’s building an even bigger following with his latest offering: The Kangee™ T-Hawk.
- SK5 Carbon Steel w/Hammer
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles with Textured Grip
- MOLLE Compatible Kydex® Sheath w/Buckle Strap
- Blade Length 2.93" (74.42 mm)
- Blade Edge Axe Front Dual Plain Edge w/Spike
- Blade Steel SK5 Carbon Steel, 54-55 HRC
- Blade Finish Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness 0.23" (5.84 mm)
- Weight 1 lb. 8.4 oz
- Handle Glass-Reinforced Nylon w/EDM Finish
- Style Tomahawk w/Sheath
- Sheath Feature Molle Clip Platform
- Sheath Material Kydex
- Overall Length 13.75" (349.25 mm)