Product DescriptionESEE Knives, 4P-MB-B, Black Blade, Plain Edge, Micarta Handle
The Item 4P-MB now comes with a Black Molded Sheath, Clip Plate, and Black Molle Back Sheath System.
Made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powdered Coated
- Blade Hardness: 55 - 57 RC
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Ambidextrous Molded Sheath
- Black Molded Sheath and Clip Plate
- Black Molle Back Sheath Carry System
- Country of Origin: USA