Product DescriptionJaccard 200316 Super Tendermatic Meat Tenderizer, 16 Blades
The original hand-held meat tenderizer was invented by Swiss-born, Master Butcher Andre Jaccard more than three decades ago. This Jaccard® Tenderizer continues to be the benchmark for the industry and remains an icon, representative of our commitment to innovation, quality and passion for performance.
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- Achieve better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat or enhance the flavor and texture of even the finest meats with the original multi-knife, manual meat tenderizer.
- Razor sharp knife blades cut through connective tissues that can make meat tough. Simple to do, this age old technique known as “jaccarding” makes more flavorful, more tender meat!
- Also helps to retain your meat's natural juices.
- Perfect for beef, chicken, pork, veal, turkey and game -- readily penetrating flavor deeper into your favorite cuts.
- Reduce cooking time by up to 40 percent, while helping meats to cook more evenly.
- Improves yield and "plate coverage" by reducing shrinkage.
- Tiny "heat channels" are created, resulting in faster penetration of marinades, providing more even cooking throughout the meat, and significantly reduced cooking times – all without changing the shape or appearance of your meat.
- Made of FDA compliant ABS and genuine 300 Series stainless steel metal components.
- Highest quality stainless steel results in sharper blades that will not dull, discolor, rust or change shape over time. Knives measure 50 RHC and are sharpened on both sides for prolonged performance that stays sharp – even after frequent use.
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf recommended).
- Made In China