Product DescriptionKershaw 8760 Faultline, 3.00" 8Cr13MoV Black Plain Blade, GFN Handle
The handle is olive drab glass-filled nylon with a rubberized, super-grippy and textured overmold. Heavy jimping on the blade back adds additional grip. To bring this knife in at an adventure-ready weight, Kershaw adds an inset liner lock, which provides the blade-lockup security of a locking liner with less bulk and at a lighter weight.
The knife opens with a flipper and our KVT ball-bearing opening system. There’s no need for a mechanical assist; KVT makes it smooth and easy to open one-handed. A single-position, deep-carry pocketclip ensures the knife rides securely inside your pocket.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Inset liner lock
- Single-position deep-carry pocketclip (right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold insert
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (111 g)
- Origin: China