The Kukrax is a 'radically traditional' blending of a modern tactical tomahawk with the heft, balance and overall geometry of the world's best chopping knife (the Kukri) to create an entirely new class of hand axe. Conceptually, it is what happens when you leave a Kukri and an Axe together for too long unsupervised.
- Overall length: 15.75"
- Cutting edge: 6"
- Thickness: 0.177" (4.5mm)
- Construction: Monolithic full tang
- Material: 1075 high-carbon steel
- Handle scales: Micarta
- Scabbard: Kydex
- Finish: Black traction powder coating
- Weight: 28.1 oz. (1 lb. 12.1 oz.)
- Origin: El Salvador