The B35 is a fixed blade knife, suitable for every camp usage and especially useful for mountain hikes. The B35 limited dimensions make it easy to wear without penalizing its bushcraft knife features.
The B35 is equipped with a Sleipner steel blade, which guarantees a high endurance sharpening. The blade is available with a satin finish while the handle is provided in five versions: olive wood, Santos wood, walnut wood, black G10 and green Canvas.
Designed by Molletta, the B35 has a handle with a unique ergonomics, that allows to hold the knife in both ways, that is to say, with the thumb towards the blade or towards the end of the handle.
The B35 is supplied with a double seam leather sheath
- Overall length: 203 mm. - 7.99 in.
- Blade length: 90 mm. - 3.54 in.
- Cutting Edge: 87 mm. - 3.43 in.
- Total thickness: 17 mm. - 0.67 in.
- Blade thickness: 3.7 mm. - 0.15 in.
- Total weight: 118 gr. - 4.16 oz.
- Blade steel: Sleipner steel
- Blade finish: Satin finished
- Handle material: Olive Wood
- Sheath: Leather with double seam
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Origin: Italy